Moving won’t be complete if you’ll missed out the very basics materials you’ll need to pack them up. Packing supplies is in the top list in your moving checklist . In Mover Malaysia we offer all kinds of packing supplies you’ll need. You can do it by yourself or you can call assistance with our expert packers to help you with.
- Packing Paper/Newsprint – used to wrap everyday items; when crunched up it can also be used an additional cushioning
- Tissue Paper – softer than other packing paper and newsprint but can be cushioned for smaller items and spacer between breakables
- Bubble Wrap – plastic wrapper composed of ‘air cushions’- highly advised to be used in wrapping very delicate items such as mirrors, lamps and other breakables
- Stretch Wrap – stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. This keeps all items intact and irremovable
- Anti-Static Bubble Wrap – it is closely related to bubble wrap but this time it is for electronics to prevent grounds and static energy to flow. Anti-static bubble wrap are usually seen as pink to determine the difference between the usual white bubble wrap.
- Packing Tape/Sealing Tape – the immediate resource to tightly sealed open jars and canisters. Also used in cardboard boxes for books and other records. Available in all different sizes and thickness
- Marker – permanent markers are highly advisable to label all boxes and its content. All boxes containing breakables should be labelled as ‘FRAGILE’ and ‘THIS SIDE UP’ for caution.
- Zip-lock Bags – used to keep all small items like hooks, screws, nuts and bolts. All disassembled furniture and equipment should have a zip-lock taped with them containing all the screws to prevent mixed up.